Friday, December 12, 2008

LITM - Jersey City

I loved this place. Wonderful unknown artists display their work on the walls while hip patrons snack on delicious small plates. The unassuming decor is stark white from the walls to the furniture. While I wouldn't have done white tables and chair to avoid a diner like atmosphere, it somehow works in this art gallery/restaurant. While some small plates were definitely better than others you can't go wrong with the wine list. Ask your server to help you pair a bottle with your meal. All of the staff was extremely helpful! I actually forgot my wallet there and didn't realize it until the following day and sure enough as I ran in in a complete panic they were there, with my financial life in hand, waiting to ease my pain. Great date spot as you'll have plenty to discuss given the decor.

Best thing on the menu: the tuna tar tare or the fried artichokes.

No comments: